In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
1. You are visiting the website www.negozioslik.com owned by SITE OF SHOPS ONLINE S.R.L, with registered office at C/ VEREDA MAS DE TOUS Nº 22 LOCAL C (46185 LA POBLA DE VALLBONA) VALENCIA, with N.I.F. B98262777, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, in volume 9203 Sheet 14, Page V-139574, Inscrip. 1, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact the HOLDER by any of the following means:
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LÍNEA GRÁFICA, ESPECIALISTAS EN COMERCIO ELECTRÓNICO SL
Calle Astronomía 1, Torre 1, planta 10. Postal Code 41015 Sevilla, with CIF B91794685
Telephone: 954312200 and fax: 910 611 874
Contact e-mail: contacto (at) lineagrafica.es
Web hosting is the service that provides Internet users with a system to be able to store information, images, video, or any content accessible via web.
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of THE HOLDER which makes available to the public.
The access and/or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The mentioned conditions will be applied independently of the general conditions of contracting that in their case are of obligatory fulfillment.
3. www.negozioslik.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to the HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this register the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing himself/herself to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and, by way of illustration but not limitation, not to use them for:
- To engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal, or that defends terrorism or violates human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of SITE OF SHOPS ONLINE S.R.L, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the damage mentioned above.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- To use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic racist, that threaten youth or children, public order or security or that, in its opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE HOLDER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including the method of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his/her exclusive responsibility. In particular, by way of illustration only, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of the legislation in force by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the USER’s computer system or that of third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- The fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, if applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to the USERS when it is caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- The damages or losses that derive from circumstances that have occurred due to a fortuitous case or force majeure.
If there are forums, the use of them or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is the only responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this disclaimer and duration
7. THE HOLDER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it considers appropriate in its portal, may change, delete or add as many contents and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they are represented or located in its portal.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other properly published ones.
8. In the event that www.negozioslik.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case THE HOLDER assumes any liability for the content of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. THE HOLDER reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at their own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts.
Minors under the age of 18
12. www.negozioslik.com addresses its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors of this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, SITE OF SHOPS ONLINE S.R.L. is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the failure to comply with the notice established in this same clause.
Security measures – SSL
The Holder has purchased a SSL (“Secure Sockets Layer”) certificate for his/her website.
An SSL certificate allows to protect all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information being transmitted, such as from any of the website’s contact forms to the server, or data entered for newsletter subscriptions or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol which allows safe connections from a web server to the user’s browser.